how would you like a 1st class breakfast to be?
a buffet in 5-star hotels like Hilton? or lazing in bed while having a maid to prepare everything for you? or having McD's breakfast set (sausage mcMuffin!! **mouth watering**)..?? or..
Well, to me the recipe of a 1st class breakfast would be..
1. having God's grace of making the day a holiday..
2. munching on hot-ot scones (from our Communique sale :P) with butter & jam ..
2. sipping tea or coffee (both boh or oldtown nanyang coffee are superb)
3. having them with your loved one(s): my beau!
4. while sharing the Word of God! (shared on Ephesians Chapter 2 on God's grace!)
Simple yet splendid!
I'm starting to dream of having such times in the future if possible.. you know.. having this kind of luxury after 5 days of hard work.. ^^ what a motivation.. hahaa...